This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com .
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- Kosher salt and coarse black pepper
- 3 to 4 tablespoons grated onion or shallots
- 2 to 3 large cloves garlic, grated or finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs or panko
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup crumbled smoked blue cheese or other dry blue cheese
- 3 to 4 tablespoons prepared horseradish (preferred brand Gold’s)
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- A fat drizzle of olive oil
For the Pink Horseradish Cream:
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 2 to 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish with beets (preferred brand Gold’s)
Preheat oven to 400°F. and line a baking sheet  with parchment.
Place beef in a bowl  and season with salt and pepper. Add onion or shallots, garlic, Worcestershire, breadcrumbs or panko, egg, blue cheese, horseradish, parsley and olive oil. Mix to combine and let chill for a few hours to develop flavors.
For the sauce, combine all ingredients in bowl  and let stand for breadcrumbs to soften. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Roll large, walnut-sized balls using oiled hands or a small scoop and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet . Roast to golden and crisp, about 15-20 minutes, and serve immediately with Pink  Horseradish Cream alongside.