This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- 2 cups sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup smoked blue cheese crumbles
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 round tablespoon grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Chopped smoked almonds or walnuts and finely chopped parsley, to roll
Place the cheddar, blue cheese, cream cheese, butter, garlic, chives, maple syrup, Dijon and Worcestershire in a mixing bowl  and mix until well-combined.
Place the cheese mixture onto a sheet of plastic wrap and from it into a big ball. Refrigerate for an hour to firm up.
Once firm, roll the cheese ball to coat in the chopped nuts and parsley.