This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- Sliced pickled jalapeños (brine and sliced peppers) from the bottom of the jar
- 2 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces spicy veggie juice (I use Spicy Hot V8)
- 1/2 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 dashes Tabasco
- Celery salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro, celery stalk and Spanish olive, to garnish
Add all ingredients to jalapeño jar. Add ice, cover with lid and shake. Remove lid, garnish with cilantro, celery and olive. Serve with a straw.