This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com .
- 2 bunches broccoli rabe, trimmed and cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup EVOO  – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 to 6 flat anchovy fillets
- 4 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled or grated ricotta salata
In a deep skillet or large saucepan , bring 3 inches or water to a boil. Salt the water, add the broccoli rabe and cook for 3-4 minutes. Drain well.
In a large skillet , heat the EVOO , 4 turns of the pan , over medium heat. Add the anchovies, cover the pan  with a splatter screen or lid, and shake until the anchovies begin to break up. Reduce the heat a bit, uncover and stir until anchovies melt into the oil. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes, and stir for 1 minute. Add the chicken stock and heat through. Just before serving, add the broccoli rabe to the pan and heat through.
Transfer to a serving platter and top with ricotta salata.