This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
From the pantry:
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 12 eggs, preferred brands Pete & Gerry’s or Carol’s Araucana
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or cream
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or Pecorino cheese
- 1/2 pound meaty pancetta or thick cut bacon, chopped into 1/4-inch dice
- 4 1-inch slices stale peasant bread, cubed
From Every Day with Rachael Ray, October 2016
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Whisk  eggs with salt and pepper, half-and-half or cream, and cheese.
Heat a 10-inch oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pancetta or bacon, and render 3 minutes to lightly crisp. Add garlic and swirl then add bread cubes and coat with drippings.
Pour eggs over top and gently stir to settle them. Once firm at edges, place pan  in oven and cook until browned and puffed, 12-15 minutes. Let stand 10-15 minutes before cutting. Serve with a green salad or arugula dressed with lemon and EVOO .