Chicken Honey Mustard Biscuits
Biscuit mix is a great shortcut for making these delicious biscuits in a jiffy! This recipe is a great use of leftover chicken.
- 3 cups baking mix, such as Bisquick brand
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3-4 scallions, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1 cup shredded yellow cheddar cheese, divided
- Salt and ground black pepper
Pre-heat the oven to 425ºF.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the baking mix and milk until almost completely mixed. Add the carrots, scallions, zucchini, chicken, honey, mustard, half of the cheese and some salt and pepper and continue mixing until evenly combined.
Using an ice cream scoop or two spoons, deposit the mixture in 2-inch rounds (eyeball it) onto two greased baking sheets. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the biscuits and bake until golden brown and the cheese has melted, 15-18 minutes.