- 2 pounds ground chicken or turkey breast
- 3/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese (a few generous handfuls)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (a couple generous handfuls)
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Flat leaf parsley, chopped (a generous handful)
- Fresh basil, chopped or torn (a generous handful)
- Salt and pepper
- 12 bocconcini (mini fresh mozzarella balls)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil ( EVOO )
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 head radicchio, shredded
Pre-heat a grill or grill pan  to medium.
In a large bowl , combine the chicken with 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, the bread crumbs, egg, tomato paste, two-thirds of the garlic, the parsley and basil; season with salt and pepper. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions, then form each into 3 meatballs: Press 1 bocconcini into each meatball, then pinch the meat to seal. Coat the meatballs with 2 tablespoons EVOO , then thread onto skewers. Cover and grill, turning, until firm and cooked through, about 18 minutes.
In a large bowl , combine the lemon juice, anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce, remaining garlic and 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano. Whisk  in the remaining 6 tablespoons EVOO. Add the lettuce and radicchio and toss. Serve with the meatballs.