This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com .
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, homemade or store-bought
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, preferred brand Frank’s Red Hot
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated onion and its juice
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup minced ham
- 6 slices crispy bacon, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish, preferred brand Wickle’s spicy pickle relish or McClure’s brand
- Salt and pepper
- Store-bought fried potato sticks/stix, to serve
Halve eggs and mash yolks in bowl  with the mayo, hot sauce, yellow mustard, Worcestershire, onion, ham, bacon and relish. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Fill a food storage bag with the egg mixture and trim corner with scissors to form a disposable pastry bag. Fill egg white halves then top eggs with a small pile of potato stix and serve.