This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com .
Share this nutritious, delicious chili with family, friends or a neighbor in need. This dollar-stretcher recipe will feed a crowd and was created by Rach to kick off the 9 Million Meals  challenge!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or canola oil
- 2 pounds 94% lean ground turkey
- Salt and coarse black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chili powder, such as Gebhardt’s (3 palmfuls)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin (a palmful)
- 1 tablespoon coriander (a palmful)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 mild pepper, such as red field or bell, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 2 cups frozen fire-roasted corn kernels or 2 large ears corn, kernels scraped
- 1 can crushed or fire-roasted tomatoes (28 ounces)
- 2 cups chicken stock or turkey stock
- Hot sauce, to taste
Heat a deep pot or Dutch oven  over medium-high heat. Add the oil, two turns of the pan , to the pot. Add the ground turkey and brown and crumble with a spoon or potato masher. Add the salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin and coriander; stir to toast the spices. Add the onion, peppers, garlic, zucchini and jalapeños; partially cover and cook to soften, 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the beans, corn, tomatoes and stock and bring to a bubble. Simmer until ready to serve. Season with hot sauce, to taste.