Five-Ingredient Teriyaki Pork and Pineapple Kebabs
This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- 1 1-pound pork tenderloin, cut into 24 1-inch cubes
- 1 small red onion. 3/4 cut into 1-inch pieces and 1/4 thinly sliced
- 3/4 pound peeled fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon store-bought teriyaki sauce, divided
- 3/4 pound snap peas, thinly sliced lengthwise
Thread pork, red onion pieces and pineapple cubes on skewers. Brush kebabs with 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce. Cook on grill or grill pan over medium-high, turning, until pork is cooked through, 12-15 minutes.U sing a clean brush, glaze with 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce.
In a bowl, toss snap peas, red onion slices and 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce. Serve alongside skewers.