This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com .
- 12 slices meaty bacon
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Haas avocado, scooped from skin
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 anchovy filets, optional
- 2 cloves garlic
- A handful each flat-leaf parsley, tarragon, dill and chives
- 2 scallions, whites and light greens, chopped
- 1 small Serrano chili, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons EVOO  – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes or 12 to 14 cocktail tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 heads gem lettuce or 1 head romaine, coarsely chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped and seasoned with Old Bay Seasoning or a few dashes of hot sauce
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat pulled into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups smoked blue cheese or your favorite blue cheese, crumbled
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place bacon on a slotted pan  or wire rack inserted onto a rimmed baking sheet  and bake to crisp and well-browned, 18 minutes. Cool and coarsely chop.
Combine yogurt, avocado, lemon juice, anchovies, garlic, herbs, scallions, chili pepper, vinegar, salt, pepper and EVOO  in a high-power blender or food processor, and process the dressing to smooth.
In a small bowl , combine tomatoes and red onion.
To arrange salad, place lettuce leaves on a plate and top with dollops of dressing, tomatoes and red onion, chopped eggs, chicken, blue cheese and bacon bits. Pass extra dressing at table.