Serve sliced on top of Caesar Spaghetti , or pile it onto ciabatta bread with sliced tomatoes and mozzarella for an outta-sight sammy.
- 1/4 cup sliced or slivered almonds or shelled pistachios
- 1 cup packed fresh arugula leaves
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, grated or minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil ( EVOO )
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts (tenders removed)
Heat a grill pan  to high.
Toast the nuts lightly in small skillet  over low heat, then add them to a food processor. Add the arugula, basil, lemon juice, garlic and salt and pepper, to taste, and pulse to combine. With the processor on, stream in the EVOO  to form a thick pesto.
Lightly pound out the chicken, then rub all sides with the pesto. Spray the grill pan  with cooking spray or rub with a little oil and grill the chicken for 2-4 minutes on each side.