Grilled Corn Off the Cobb with Pimiento Cheese
A dollop of pimiento cheese takes this grilled corn to the next level. First served at Rachael’s 2016 Feedback in Austin, its a great addition to your next BBQ.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded yellow sharp cheddar or cheddar with jalapeños
- 1 3-ounce brick cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large clove garlic, grated or pasted
- 1 4-ounce jar chopped pimientos, well drained
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire, or to taste
- 4 ears corn on the cob, grilled
Pre-heat the grill to medium-high.
Combine the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, garlic, pimientos, hot sauce and Worcestershire in a food processor, slather on hot corn and serve.
This recipe will coat up to 12 ears of corn and will keep a week refrigerated. Try leftover pimiento cheese topping slathered on a BLT, rolled in an omelet or as a dip for sesame melba toast or Ritz crackers.