Italian Potato Salad
This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
“It’s best to make this recipe a day ahead of serving it but it can chill as little as 1 hour.”
- About 2 pounds Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar or juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped or very thinly sliced
- 1/2 white onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- About 1/3 cup EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Cover potatoes with water, bring to a boil and salt the water. Cook potatoes until just tender, about 15 minutes, then drain and return them to the hot pot.
Add vinegar, garlic, onion, parsley, pepper and EVOO to the pot. Toss to coat then refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of an hour. Serve alongside Rach’s Garlicky Spatchcock Chicken with Parsley Chimichurri.