Check out more pet-friendly recipes !
Note: Always check with your vet about which foods are appropriate for you to share with your pet.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
Grease a muffin pan  or a baking sheet . In a medium bowl , combine all of the ingredients and mix well. Fill each muffin tin with about 1/4 cup of the mixture, or form the mixture into 10 balls and place on the baking sheet . Bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Let cool completely on a rack.