This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- 4 large starchy potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- 1/2 cup grainy Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, grated or chopped
- 2 tablespoons stripped thyme leaves
- 1/2 lemon or 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Finely chopped chives, garnish
- 1 bunch upland cress or watercress, stemmed and chopped, to serve
Preheat oven to 400°F. Prick potatoes with a fork and roast for 30 minutes. Remove and cool to touch. Turn oven heat up to 500°F.
Combine mustard, garlic, thyme, lemon juice or vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl .
Cut potatoes lengthwise into 6 wedges each. Add potatoes into the bowl  with the dressing and toss to coat well. Spread potatoes in an even layer on a baking sheet  with the wedges lying flat. Roast 20 minutes, turning once. Top with chives and chopped cress to serve.