Out-of-the-Park Burritos: Chicago Burrito
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil ( EVOO)
- 4 large beef or pork franks
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Splash red wine
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil ( EVOO)
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dill relish
- 2 pickle spears
In the same skillet, char the tortillas.
In a large bowl, combine the mustard, celery salt, wine and EVOO; season with pepper. Add the lettuce, tomato, red onion and jalapeño; toss. Layer each tortilla with some salad, dill relish, a pickle spear and a frank. Wrap up burrito-style.