- 2 1/2 pounds baby Yukon Gold potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon ground fennel
- 1 tablespoon smoked sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning or coarse salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil ( EVOO )
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3-4 ribs celery with leafy greens, finely chopped
- A generous handful of fresh flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons yellow hot pepper rings, chopped
Place the potatoes in a pot, cover with water, bring to a boil, then salt the water. Cook the potatoes for 12-15 minutes, until tender.
While the potatoes cook, combine the spices and mustard with the vinegar, whisk  in the EVOO  and add the onions, celery and parsley to the bowl . Drain the potatoes and toss them in the dressing while they’re still hot; they’ll absorb more dressing and flavor. Garnish the salad with chopped hot peppers.