Rachael’s Roasted Broccolini and Baby Carrots
This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
This easy veggie side dish gets a little kick from red pepper flakes, plus a refreshing hit of thyme and bright lemon zest.
Rach likes to serve this with her Rolled Turkey Meatloaf.
- 16 fresh baby carrots or rainbow baby carrots, trimmed and peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 bundles broccolini, trimmed and larger stems halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil ( EVOO)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest