Rachael’s Zesty Corn Pasta
This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- 4 ears corn on the cob, husked
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, EVOO
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 2 large jalapeño peppers, sliced
- 2 thin leeks, cleaned and halved lengthwise, then sliced 1/4-inch-thick
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed and chopped or sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound corn penne rigate with lines
- 1 lime, juiced
- 8 ounces ricotta salata, crumbled
- 1 cup chopped mint and parsley, combined
Stand up corn in large bowl and scrape off kernels, then scrape down into the cob to release the sweet, milky juice from cob.
Heat a large pot of water to boil for pasta.