You can use sirloin or shell steaks or if you really want to get fancy, use tenderloin steaks!
- 1/3 cup EVOO  (extra-virgin olive oil)
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- 3-4 tablespoons snipped or freshly chopped chives
- 12 sage leaves, finely chopped
- Four 3/4-1 inch sirloin or shell steaks
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 6 cups arugula or baby arugula
- 2 tomatoes, sliced thinly
- Juice of one lemon
- Crusty bread, to pass around the table
In a bowl , combine the EVOO , garlic, chives and sage. Season the steaks with salt and pepper, then coat with the oil mixture.
Heat a large skillet  over high heat. Add 2 steaks and cook for 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare or 8 minutes for medium. Transfer to a plate. Wipe the skillet clean and repeat with the remaining steaks. Top the steaks with the cheese, tent with foil and let stand for 5 minutes.
Toss the arugula and tomatoes with the lemon juice, a drizzle of EVOO, and salt and pepper to taste. Serve alongside the steaks and pass the bread around the table.