This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com .
For the Ribs:
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 4 red chili peppers or red finger peppers, finely chopped or 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 10 to 12 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano, chopped
- 3 to 4 tablespoons grated red onion
- Salt and pepper
- About 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 racks St. Louis-cut pork ribs (2 to 2 1/2 pounds each)
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 red peppers, roasted and peeled
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Preheat oven to 275°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet  with heavy foil, matte side up.
Combine balsamic, sugar, chilies, garlic, herbs and grated onion in a large, shallow dish. Season ribs with salt and pepper liberally, toss with dressing and arrange on the baking sheet . Top with excess dressing and cover with more foil to seal as a packet. Roast 3 hours.
When the ribs are tender, remove top foil cover and transfer ribs to a second dry sheet pan  lined with foil for easy clean up. Turn broiler on high and place ribs in the middle of the oven. Cook to crisp.
Place the ribs on either side of a long cutting board . Cut the roasted red peppers in half and stack them up. Place the stack of peppers between the ribs to make them look like a heart. Using a sharp knife , stab the heart so the knife  stands up straight.