Strawberry Fields Forever Cocktail
This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- 4 or 5 fresh basil leaves, plus sprig, for garnish
- 4 hulled strawberries, plus a slice, for garnish
- ¼ cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons St. Germain (Elderflower liqueur)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Balsamic drizzle, for garnish
Muddle basil leaves and hulled strawberries at the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Add vodka, St. Germain and lemon juice, fill with ice, shake well, and double-strain into an ice-filled rocks glass. Garnish with strawberry slice, basil sprig, and balsamic drizzle.