- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 box frozen corn (10 ounces), defrosted
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 1/4 cup cilantro (about a handful), chopped
- 2-3 small tomatoes, seeded and diced
- A few dashes hot sauce (more if you like it spicy!)
- Salt and ground black pepper
Place a medium skillet over medium-high heat with 2 turns of the pan of oil, about 2 tablespoons.
Add the corn to the pan and cook until golden brown, 4-5 minutes. Add the onion, jalapeño and garlic to the pan, and cook until the veggies are golden brown and tender, 5-6 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cilantro, tomatoes and hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper, and serve warm alongside Honey-Beer Glazed Chicken.