These vegetarian-friendly nachos are part of a whole spread of nachos that Rachael has whipped up – check them all out !
For the pico de gallo:
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons cilantro, roughly chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the nachos:
- 1 bag Green Giant Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips – Zesty Cheddar
- Roasted corn kernels (defrosted frozen ones)
- Grilled sweet onion slices
- Shredded jack cheese
- Black beans
- Guacamole and sour cream, for topping
For the pico, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl . Season with salt and pepper and let sit for 15-20 minutes to let the flavors combine.
Layer the chips with the corn, onion, cheese and black beans. Bake in a hot oven until the cheese is melted. Top with guacamole and sour cream and serve.